Vacation Home Rental Terms & Conditions
Skyland Ridge Yurt
319 Lookout Dr.
Rising Fawn GA 30738
Stay Begin Date: [Arrival]
Stay End Date: [Departure]
We here at Skyland Ridge, LLC hope that your stay with us is restful, relaxing and carefree. However, there are a few rules that we ask our guests to respect, and a few rights that we think you should know about. This rental Agreement is designed to avoid any unexpected problems or surprises during your stay with us.
1. Age Requirements - The guest repress to the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC that either: 1) there is at least one individual who will be occupant of the vacation rental property during the entire trim of this rental agreement who is at least 21 years old, or 2) there is a married couple who will be occupants of the vacation rental property during the entire term of this rental agreement where at least one of the individuals is 21 years of age. Additionally, the individual signing this rental agreement represents to the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC that he/she will be an occupant of the vacation rental property during the entire term of this rental agreement and that he/she meets the aforementioned age requirements.
2. Cancellation Policy - Cancellation of a reservation less than 2 days prior to arrival date will result in the loss of all funds unless we are able to rebook the property for the same rate and dates.
3. Check-In Time: CHECK-IN TIME is 3pm - 6pm. Plan to arrive in your vacation home no earlier than 3pm. When logistically possible, early check ins are fine with the OK of the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC.
4. Check-Out Time: CHECK-OUT TIME is 10AM. This is must due to the logistics of turnover. With prior approval, late check-outs are permitted when the property is not the departure nights. Keys much be pick back in the lockbox upon departure.
5. Damage - Guest agrees to surrender property in the same condition at commencement of the rental period. Damage must be reported by the guest before departure. Guest will be responsible for expenses incurred to repair or replace damaged property.
6.Early Check Out/No Show Policy - THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK OUTS OR NOT SHOWS - Guest agrees that once they have checked into the property, no refund will be made for early check outs. If guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest's rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
7.Candle / Incents Policies - No Candle or incents allowed inside the yurt.
8. General Policies - This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest and the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge, LLC, Owner of the property. Please read carefully, sign and return one copy within 5 business days. The property will be considered unavailable during the next 5 business days, but will be made available should the rental agreement with deposit not be returned within that period.
9. Furnishings and Appliances - The vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge, LLC shall not be responsible for providing any additional furnishings or equipment not available presently in the residence. It is understood that the rental property and its furnishings are privately owned. Please do not remove items from the property or change the location furniture that belongs to the rental unit owner. If furniture is moved, you will responsible for any changes incurred in retuning to its proper location.
10. Inclement Weather Policy - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - The vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge, LLC hopes that you enjoy wonderful weather during your stay. However, we cannot guarantee it. The vacation rental property, Skyland Ridge LLC will not issue refunds or rain checks on the basis of snow, ice, rain or other inclement weather conditions.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Option B: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
11.Indeminification of Owner by Guest - Guest agrees to indemnify and save the vacation rental property, Skyland Ride LLC, its employees and Agents, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from, related to or in connection with rental of the vacation rental property, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by any guest or and guest's invitee. Guest further assumes responsibility for the actions of guest's invitees, including but not limited to: damage to property, personal and criminal acts of those invitees.
12. Lost and Found - Lock all doors when you leave your accommodations. Do not leave money or valuables unattended in the unite; the owner will not be held accountable or liable for any thefts. Thoroughly check all drawers and closets before departing. We only return left behind items upon request by UPS or US Postal Service at the Guests' expense.
13. Occupancy - The Guest agrees not to exceed the maximum occupancy allowed by this property as described on the front of this lease (babies in cribs are not included). Person signing the contract must occupy the premise the entire length of stay. The Vacation rental property, Skyland LLC does not rent to minors. (Please see Penalty for Violation of this Agreement as outlined below.)
14. Penalty for Violation of this Agreement - If Guest violated any of the conditions or restrictions of this agreement, the Guest agrees that the vacation rental property, Skyland Ridge LLC may terminate this agreement and enter the vacation rental property. Upon notice of termination of the agreement, the Guest shall vacate the dwelling immediately without being entitled to any refund and shall waive any rights that may be applicable under Georgia law.
15. Pet Policy - PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN OUR HOME OR ON PREMISES OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. if you are found in violation of this Policy, the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC reserves the right to immediately cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of the vacation rental property. Additionally, Guest will forfeit all monies for the balance of their stay and incur a minimum additional penalty of $250.00.
16. Repairs - Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Any unforeseen problems will be corrected as soon as humanly possible. The vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC or an authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during business hours for any purpose connected with repair, care of maintenance of premises. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment or other guest dissatisfaction. You can expect a courteous and professional attitude toward problem solving.
17. Return Checks - A $35. 00 service charge will be incurred on any returned checks.
18. Keys - You are issued 1 key at check-in. As these are privately owned properties, you are responsible for lost keys. The unit must be rekeyed in the event that keys are lost, misplaced or non-returned keys. The guest will be responsible for the cost of this procedure. Please be aware that Skyland Ridge LLC does not allow motor homes or recreational vehicles.
19. Smoking Policy - There is not smoking permitted in the house at all OR Smoking is allowed outside only. This policy will be strictly enforced. If you are found in violation for this policy, the vacation rental property at Skyland Ridge LLC reserved the right to immediately cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of the vacation rental property. Additionally, Guest will forfeit all monies for the balance of their stay and incur a minimum additional penalty of $250.00.
20. Incidents or Accidents - All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
21. Parking - Parking is only allowed on the designated parking area. Keep off the grass area and stay on the gravel driveway path. When loading and unloading, you may park temporarily on the gravel driveway near the yurt for your convenience.
22. Housekeeping - There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.